What kind of method?
The radiofrequency used in medical field for many years is a classic application of gold needle method. However, it has been used for a long time in the field of dermatology. However, this method has been advanced with developing technologies. Thus, new features have been added to the classical radiofrequency method, resulting in a highly effective method. The first of these new features is the fractionation of the radiofrequency method. The difference of this technique is that the force to be applied is not given as a whole, but from many small points side by side. However, the damage is minimized by keeping solid tissues together. In this respect, “fractional radiofrequency” devices, which are second generation radiofrequency devices, have emerged. Another new feature added after this step is the third generation of radiofrequency devices that deliver energy into the skin with micro-pins.
Where to apply?
- Face Gold Needle
- Abdominal Area Gold Needle
- Leg Area Gold Needle
- Buttock Region Gold Needle
- Chest Region Gold Needle
Fields of Application
- Skin rejuvenation
- Removal of fine wrinkles
- Recovery of relapses in the body
- Treatment of bruises under eyes
- Pore tightening
- Skin renewal and increasing skin quality
- Sagging in the areas of face, neck and decollete
- Scar treatment,
- Pregnancy cracks,
- Burn trace treatment,
- Removing acne, acne scars, troughs and scars,
- Treatment of cracks due to various causes such as weight loss / gain